Internet Income University Review | Is IIU A Scam Or Legit?
Discover the truth about IIU in this no-holds-barred Internet Income University review. Should you jump on the bandwagon? Or is IIU a scam? Here are some important items to consider...
Internet Income University is a training program targeted towards new (and experienced) entrepreneurs who want to learn the fundamental skills of Internet marketing, and make money from home. In the past few years alone, IIU has helped thousands of people start succesful online businesses and from my research they seem to be one of the larger training programs in the industry.
To answer, the first question, "Is Internet Income University A Scam?" The answer is no.
Internet Income University is definitely a legitimate program created to steer individuals to success online; however, that does not mean it is the best program for everyone. The purpose of this review is to assist you in making an educated decision and to figure out if IIU is right for you...
Here are some of the strong points of this system:
- You don’t need any former training or experience to grasp the information provided at IIU. The training material is for absolute beginners and experienced marketers alike. In a simple and easy-to-understand language, the co-founders/instructors have a knack for breaking down marketing strategies into steps that anyone can follow.
- They say “nothing is free in this world” but that’s not true when it comes to Internet Income University. The training program and education at IIU are 100% free. The instructors do recommend some high-quality products that can help you to earn commissions, but you are not forced to buy them; it is completely up to you.
- As opposed to other similar systems, IIU provides a real classroom-like environment for the trainees. In addition to all of the training videos and weekly webinars, the IIU instructors also hold monthly Q&A sessions to ensure members get the personal touch they require to be successful and get their questions answered.
- There are five different income streams built into the system that you can use to earn money and each one comes with highly valueable signup bonuses and extras.
- Internet Income University is backed by an energetic community of website owners, bloggers, affiliate marketers and e-commerce experts. Whenever you face any difficulty you can get in touch with your fellow members and request valuable advice. You can also use this opportunity to establish long-lasting business connections. Such connections can be highly advantageous in the long run.
Although the program is very strong in most areas, there is always room for improvement with any business.Here are some of the items I believe many users would like to see with IIU in the future:
- Perhaps the biggest downside to IIU is that many may be looking for a "work at home job" instead of instruction on how to build a business. If you're looking for a few quick bucks, IIU is not going to be your solution. It is definitely more geared towards creating long-term, residual income and certainly won't be paying your rent this week. However, if you have the time, energy, and determination to make it happen- it can be a great source of income over time.
- More advanced training- it seems the majority of IIU's training is geared towards beginners, which is great for new people, but they can definitely continue to add advanced courses for those that are more well-versed and perhaps already have a "running start" in affiliate marketing.
- Written material would also be nice; most of IIU's content is delivered via video which is the most popular platform for content delivery today but there are still a lot of users who prefer to read and or listen to audios while on the go. It would be nice to see some more of the training transcribed and offered in multiple modalities for different learning types.
All in all, Internet Income University is a great place to learn the basics of building a successful internet marketing business and a great system for establishing multiple revenue streams.
After reviewing hundreds of different opportunities to make money online, I can say without reservation that IIU has my approval. Whether or not it's the right program for you is up to you to decide. ; )
If you’re looking for a legitimate way to earn income online and want to learn how to build a successful internet business, then I STRONGLY recommend you click here to discover where education meets opportunity!